LOW IRON is an extra clear glass which is valued for its attractive appearance and optical qualities. The low iron content produces a higher light transmittance and a reduced green tint inherent in other glasses thus making it perfect for when painting for use as a glass splashback.
LOW IRON is an interior glass that is available in 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 19mm and is designed for applications where its unique appearance and optical qualities are of particular advantage such as:
- Display cabinets
- Glass furniture
- Table tops, bars and desk tops
- Shower screens
- Kitchen splashbacks
- Excellent clarity ensures true colours are seen and optimum vision quality is achieved when looking through the glass
- Offers a high level of light transmittance
- Creates maximum light inside rooms due to the products high level of transparency.
- Particularly beneficial for thicker laminated products, affording a high level of transparency.
- The edges of the glass remain clear, unlike other glass making it ideal for use in furniture.