Please note that Express Toughening Ltd. only offer curbside delivery. This means our drivers will unload your glass onto the pavement outside your address. Our drivers are not insured to carry glass into your home or place of business, so please do not ask them to. Due to the size and weight of some products, please ensure that you make suitable arrangements beforehand.
- Express Toughening Ltd deliver to Mainland UK and the Scottish Highlands.
- Local deliveries will be covered by the Express Toughening Ltd transport team.
- Third parties will be used for non-local destinations.
- Shipping costs will vary depending on size of order and location.
Refund and Returns Policy
Express Toughening Ltd may, but are under no obligation to honour requests for refunds for the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the product – Due to an issue with the mail or courier service, you may not receive delivery confirmation. Depending on the price of the product, Express Toughening Ltd. may require you to first show proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item.
- Irreparable defects with the product – Although all the products are thoroughly quality checked before release, unexpected defects may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request.
- Product not-as-described – A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check all sizes and measurements for each type of the product selected before submitting and confirming the order.